Saturday, June 14, 2008

Its about time

Wow it has been awhile since I have written and am getting some comment from my family so I better get something up. I am just not sure what to write about... I could thank my family for all their help with helping me to raise money for the triathalon and I let them know I am in the top 5 fundraisers currently due to their help.
I could tell you all about the amazing time I had this past weekend at Seven Springs, PA. with 4 good friends. I love catching up with old friends. My friend Natalie came to town for seven springs and we had such a good time. I really admire her for always wanting to serve everyone! She is a inspiration to me.
DO you ever just want to take the great things that you see in your friends and family and figure out a way to just let everyone feel the goodness that comes from those qualities. I am so blessed to have met and continue to meet such amazing people.I look at my old friends, new ones and family members and it is so evident to me that it really is true.... we really are all children of God. Just like we inherit so many qualities from our earthly parents we each have inherited Heavenly Fathers qualities. It is up to us to decide if we are going to live up to them or not. I tell you what, He has allowed me to meet and have as a part of my life people who definitially try to live the lives He wants for them. It amazes me how one person can do one thing and it can affect someone so much, more than the person who did the act could ever know. Im not sure why I went off on that, it is 11pm and I have been up for 29 hours all except the 2 one hour naps I had. You all know how I get when I am tired.... chatty and cuddly but since I am working I will have to stick with the chattiness. I guess the whole point of tonights writting is to say thanks to everyone in my life who is such a example and for each trying in their own way to live up to Heavenly Fathers will for them and to say that the little things you do dont go unnoticed.

4 comments:

Kim said...

thanks for the update! I am so proud of everything you are doing for the triathalon! You are so great! We would love to have you come visit in September if you can make it!

Denise said...

Yo, why were you up for 29 hours? Maybe you should get some S-L-E-E-P. It has been fun e-mailing you today. Oh, we will be in town form 7/4 to 7/17 so maybe you can fit us in? Also, we will give to the triathalon when it gets closer to the time. I wanted to wait until we settled all of our moving expenses.

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

steph,
It is great to read your blog. You under estimate what you have to say! You are so sweet and such an inspiration to us all. Love and hugs Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog and should leave more