Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I forgot my password

OOOPs It has been a while but I really did have a good excuse. I forgot my password until right now. LIfe has been so busy and great lately. I dont have much time to write this minute but I will give a brief overview. I did my first sprint triathalon on august 3rd. It was well we will just say.... hell. LOL . No really I did it thinking it would be so easy and that I just wanted to do it to learn the feel of the race. Oh it was anythign but easy. I had a goal to do it in 2 hours and ended up doing it in 2 hours and 8 minutes. I found out the other day what place I came in. It is kinda funny but yes you are reading a posting from the triathlete who came in number 796! I know but it was out of 1600 so for my first it was not so shabby.
I will get back to you later with more details. Hope all is well!

4 comments:

pete said...

Try to slow down a little if you can. I do admire your drive but you must take care of yourself. You looked very calm and collected in Philly doing the mini triathalon. Didn't seem so mini to me.

Denise said...

Good job! Glad to see that you are posting again. Oh, BTW, we post too...

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

Steph,
I am so proud of you. I was waiting to see a post about the mini triathalon. Wow I admire you so much. I would consider going a mile a triathalon at my age! LOL love and hugs, Aunt Sue

MaryBeth said...

Um, I found you :) How are you doing? You look amazing. I've actually been trying to figure out how to track you down for a while now and thanks to blog hopping, here you are! Come find me too :)