Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy lives

Man oh man has life been busy lately. It is a good busy work, triathalon, dating, trying to rediscover my spiritual connection with God and trying to fit in as many quick trips as I can this summer. I was excitted to find out my nephews and sister were in town over the 4th of July. I was able to spend some time with them and reconnect with my nephew. We shared some laughs and good times. I will post pics after I get off my 35 hour work shift and have a chance to get them off my computer. Wow this weekend will be crazy. I worked today from 6:45 - 3:45 at my school then my 2nd job 4-10 then another home overnight shift from 10:15-8am. THen physical therapy at 8:20am back to my school 9:15 - 6:15 then I am ready to play for the night and go to a friends pool party. THen up at 7 for triathalon training, off to a picnic for the families at my school by 11 til 1. THen im going to do a mini triathalon and try to sleep a little before work at 10pm until 10am. Then sleep for 2 hours and off to church. That is what I consider a weekend. LOL It really is great things and fun things just time consuming. I dont know what I would do if I only had one job. OKay can you tell I am tired. I just rambled about nothing forever. This posting will definitially not be considered one of my "deep" posts. Oh I forgot to tell you how excitted I am to have a new niece! It is sad she is so far and that Kim is so far so we cannot help her but Kim is amazing me in how well she is doing as a mom. She has jumped right in and is loving it. I have always admired Kim and this just adds to my reasons why.

6 comments:

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

Ok Steph,
This is your Aunt Sue here. Now gal, you need to slow down a bit! Sounds like you are going to burn yourself out. I am getting worried here. You are my niece and I want you to be around for a loooong time. Please take care of yourself. I care and love you. Please! It is good to be busy but don't burn out. Promise me that! Love and hugs, Sue

Denise said...

Steph, you really should take some time to sleep, at least. And, why are you going to physical therapy. Oh, wait, I think I know why. Am I right? I don't know if you ever look at my blog, since you don't comment. But we have had a lot of craziness in the last few days. Check it out.

Tiffany said...

Wow. That's all I have to say about that :) If anyone can pull of that kind of schedule, it's you...but even wonder woman was only on tv 5 days a week :) love you *muah!*

drmudgett said...

WOW, that was so nice! I love you too. But, I have to agree with everyone else, be careful. Bad things can happen when you don't get enough sleep. Trust me! Why are you in physical therapy>

pete said...

Steph, Please slow down now you are going to phili for another triathalon. Can't you just relax a little. You look great though and we are very proud of you. But really try to get some sleep every once in a while it is important. Also please do a post after the triahtalon in Phili which is called She Rox Triathalon on 8/3. Named for you I think. Look forward to cheering you on I will be there love Dad

pete said...

Waiting for the Atlantic City and Triathalon post. Thanks