Monday, May 19, 2008

MOving

WEll both my sisters are moving away in a few days. It hit me the other night while having dinner with my family and my sister said... "is this the last time we will see you?" I didnt put it together that they were really leaving. I had no idea when I moved back here almost 4 years ago to be close to them then time would fly so fast and then they would both move away at the same time, and take my nephews and niece with them. Life is about change and learning and I wish them the best and know that they are both doing what Heavenly Father wants them to. I know they would not make a big decision like this if they did not know God's will for them and their families. I dont tell my family much how much I care about them, I dont really tell people in general. I try to show them, but words are harder for me. I will just say that I don't cry very often at all but anytime I think about saying goodbye to them or think about not being able to drop by to see my nephews on a sunday afternoon I have to fight back the tears. I know they will benifit from this move and I know they will all get what they need out of it. I feel sad for my parents whose lives are those boys and I dont know what to do to help fill that void for them, yet I know it is my responsibility and desire to do that for them. I dont have children to offer them, In fact I dont know what I have to offer them but I hope that whatever it is Heavenly Father will lead me in the right direction to figure it out.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Steph! We love you so much. We don't want to go either. Hopefully, we will be back in no time. Of course, by then you will be with some perfect guy and won't have any time for us! In the meantime, come and visit us! We have lots of extra space and it is only a 1.25 hour flight. Plus, we'll be back on July 5th!

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

Steph,
So proud of you. You came in first too! Just see how far you have come. You have set such a wonderful example for all of us. You are such a wonderful person and you Aunt Sue is so blessed to have you for a niece! God bless you are sure a sweetheart! Love you!